Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Yipee!

The picture strip at the left is almost showing completely! Yahoo! I'm honestly just posting so I can stretch it out a bit more. Hehehe!

I hope to find time to create the header though. Eveything's piling up on me already (raket, general cleaning, fixing some of my home electronics) but I still have 3 days left in my vacation leave anyway (minus the weekend) so I may be able to find time. Don't kill me if I don't produce anything before the week ends though. I'm kinda sleeping too much. Mhing, send me your pic... you know I don't have too many pics of you that I can use. Hehehe!

So far, Gerson, P.A., Mhing and Jeng already joined in. I already personally talked to Reyner, Bebes and Mark to coerce them. Borge and Fritz should join separately so Fritz can join us when it's Borge-bashing time. Hehehe!

Oh! Reyn's wife is in the country! Happy days for Reyn! Hehehe! Reyn, kelan mo ba siya ipapakilala sa amin? Kinahihiya mo ba kami? Sabagay, mutual! Bwahaha!



:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]